- Electronically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with 4.4 kW output
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- For supplying a single hand washbasin with maximum efficiency
- Temperature limit adjustable between 30 °C and 50 °C approx.
- No standby or distribution losses
- Suitable for oversink and undersink installation with a single appliance
- Can be used with commercially available taps
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWherever smaller volumes of warm water are frequently required, the mini electronic instantaneous water heater DEM is the perfect choice. This appliance delivers water at the electronically controlled set temperature without having to overcome long supply lines with resulting line losses. There are also none of the common water and energy losses resulting from manual temperature adjustment. Consequently, the DEM electronic is ideally suited to washbasins, where a constant outlet temperature is preferred. The appliance can be mounted undersink or oversink; connection to the 230 V mains is also easily accomplished.
Comfort tip: Exchange the standard aerator of the fitting with the STIEBEL ELTRON special jet regulator and enjoy a visually and acoustically significantly stronger stream of water when washing your hands, without using up more water. The new special jet regulator is included in the mini instantaneous water heaters with 3.5 and 4.4 kW rated output. Great comfort, low water consumption - now install and test!