Floor mounted cylinder
ESH 120 F Trend GB
Questions about the product Get contact
- High DHW convenience due to electric flanged immersion heaters
- Durable and lightweight inner cylinder made from stainless steel
- Low energy losses thanks to the high grade thermal insulation
- Straightforward installation due to low weight, pre-installed components and height-adjustable feet
- Space saving installation possible with optional mounting bracket – for example above the washing machine
Application • These pressure-tested electric floor mounted cylinders are suitable for supplying hot water to multiple draw-off points in residential units with a floor area of 30 m2 or more. • The sealed unvented, pressure-tested appliances can be connected to all commercially available pressure taps.
Convenience features • High DHW convenience due to integral electric flanged immersion heaters. • The preferred temperature is variably selected and maintained at the level set on the controller. • Powerful performance makes it possible to supply hot water on demand even with smaller appliances – saving space in the installation room. • Unobtrusive connections for water and electricity. • Inner cylinder made of stainless steel.
Efficiency • Low energy losses thanks to high grade thermal insulation.
Installation • Easy to manoeuvre thanks to low weight on account of the lightweight stainless steel inner cylinder. • Levelling with height-adjustable feet integrated into the cylinder. • Quick and straightforward installation due to the pre-installed T&P valves and the pre-installed valve combination for the inlet and outlet. • Space saving installation, even directly above the washing machine, is possible with an optional mounting bracket.
Safety • Anti-scalding protection thanks to internal temperature limit. • Resettable high limit safety cut-out.