Small water heaters 5 to 15 l
SNE 5 t ECO GB
- Small water heater, 5 litre capacity
- Electronic control unit for precise temperature adjustment from 30-85 °C
- ECO function can be enabled for power saving operation
- The anti-drip function prevents dripping during heat-up, saves water and reduces limescale deposits
- thermostop function to prevent energy losses with mixer taps
- Backlit LCD displays the operating parameters
- Three adjustable weekly timers (time programs: home, office, individual) for optimum DHW heating with minimum energy losses
- Plug-in unit for connection to any standard socket
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsAPPLICATION: Suitable for supplying DHW to individual draw-off points, e.g. a kitchen sink or hand washbasin. Non-pressurised appliance for use with non-pressurised taps only. Undersink installation.
EQUIPMENT AND CONVENIENCE: The SNU 5 ECO is equipped with an electronic control unit and ensures convenient and efficient DHW heating. The water temperature can be adjusted precisely from 35 °C-85 °C on the user interface. LCD. A power saving ECO function can be enabled at the press of a button. A hygiene circuit for pasteurisation is also integrated. Three adjustable and programmable weekly timers (home, office, individual). Display of the actual temperature, operating time and heating time. The anti-drip function prevents expansion water dripping during heat-up of the cylinder, thereby saving water and reducing limescale build-up on the taps, sink or washbasin. The energy saving thermostop function prevents unwanted heating of the mixer tap. Freely adjustable minimum and maximum temperatures (anti-scalding protection). Automatic frost protection. Display of the enabled ECO function and heat-up indicator. Internal plastic cylinder made from polypropylene with high grade EPS thermal insulation for the lowest possible energy losses.
INSTALLATION: PROFI-RAPID installation system for quick and straightforward installation. Easy replacement as standard fixing points are taken into account. Simple wall mounting with universal mounting rail included as standard. Installation template included in the standard delivery. Threaded water fittings with metal male thread for secure connection. Connecting cable with safety plug. Practical cable storage in the back panel of the appliance to house any excess power cable. Protection rating IP 24 D (splashproof).
SAFETY AND QUALITY: Robust copper tubular heater with low surface load for a long service life. Resettable high limit safety cut-out for safe commissioning. Electronic temperature limit for anti-scalding protection can be set to the exact degree required.