- Sensor tap for sealed unvented (pressure-tested) instantaneous water heaters and pressure cylinders
- Optimum hygiene thanks to contactless operation
- Reduces water and energy consumption
- Adjustable mixed water temperature (fixed setting possible)
- Selectable hygiene flush (in a 12 h or 24 h cycle)
- Extensive function settings for convenient operation
- Fully automatic sensor adjustment
- Battery powered
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe WSH contactless electronic sensor tap is operated solely via its motion sensor and is therefore suitable for use at heavily frequented washing stations. An economy controller and automatic switch-off with infrared sensor technology reduce water consumption and thus save energy. Equipped with hygiene flushing, which can be programmed as a 12 or 24-hour cycle, the sensor tap meets all standards of comfort and convenience.
The pressure-tested version of the WSH sensor tap is for use in sealed unvented (pressurised) small water heaters and instantaneous water heaters.