- Roof hook for fixing to tiled roofs
- Variable spacer height in the batten area
- Lateral adjustment in the batten area
- Height adjustable up to 20 mm in the rail area
- Optimum form and force closure
- Recommended for fixing: 2x pan head wood screws 8x100
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe TEGREON SNAP PV fixing system is characterised by a high degree of pre-assembly. Thanks to flexible installation options and slots in the roof hooks, roof irregularities can be levelled out perfectly, and every type of adjustment can be made on site. All components are generally made from aluminium and stainless steel. The high corrosion resistance guarantees a maximum service life.