Electric heating systems offer many potential savings
Heating comfort is a good thing - but only when it is actually necessary. Considering that you only spend a limited amount of time in the bathroom in the morning and evening, you don't need to provide cosy warmth in there all day long. However, some central heating systems offer only a limited degree of control over where and when heat is delivered.
In this instance, electric heaters provide the perfect solution. They offer flexible siting options and heating where and when required. For this, the heat is generated where you need it, in other words no lengthy transportation via pipework from your cellar. Essentially, this offers two benefits: Firstly, low investment outlay. Electric heating systems require no pipework, radiators or chimneys; consequently investment outlay and installation costs are low. Secondly, low running costs. Electric heaters use cheaper economy tariffs. Furthermore, operation of these systems is almost maintenance free. Yet they are certainly a serious alternative both as a full and supplementary heating system.
The benefits of electric heaters
- They ensure a healthy interior (no draughts, no oxygen depletion)
- The heating method is clean and environmentally responsible (no dust, no ash, no soot, no odour)
- No chimney connection is required
- There is no need for a boiler room, fuel store or tank
- The electricity is converted into heat without any losses
- The appliances are perfectly equipped for the job
- Cutting-edge technology enables a high heating output from modest dimensions
- Appliances can be optimally controlled with individual room control as standard
- Electric room heating systems are extremely quiet
All products and corresponding accessories can be found in the product catalogue.All electric heaters