Ground source heat pumps
WPE-I 06 HW 230 GB Premium
- High degree of DHW convenience and mono mode heating thanks to high flow temperatures of up to 75 °C
- Pressure monitoring in the heat source circuit with integral brine pressure switch
- Quick, space saving installation thanks to built-in DHW cylinder and high level of integration
- Inverter technology allows ideally matched heating output through the variable speed compressor
- Very quiet operation thanks to the intelligent sound prevention concept including a number of anti-vibration mounts
- Futureproof and eco-friendly refrigerant with high efficiency
- Easy to transport as the refrigerant circuit and cylinder module can be separated from one another and are fitted with integral carrying handles
Questions about the productGet contact
Application • This ground source heat pump with output-dependent control and inverter technology is installed indoors. The high level of integration simplifies installation whilst the small footprint means that it does not take up much space. • The heat pump can be used for modernisation projects as flow temperatures of up to 75 °C are available all year round for heating and DHW heating. • Mono mode is possible for both heating and DHW heating.
Convenience features • Quiet operation, due to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. • Fully automatic, weather-compensated control of the heating system is assured by the integral heat pump manager. Control via the home network or from a mobile device is possible via the optional Internet Service Gateway (ISG). With integral heat and electricity metering via refrigerant circuit data. • High level of integration: high efficiency circulation pumps and expansion vessels for the brine and heating side are included. Also integrated are the electric emergency/auxiliary heater for mono energetic operation and pasteurisation, a diverter valve for DHW heating and a safety valve with discharge hose. • The refrigerant circuit works with the eco-friendly and futureproof refrigerant R454C whose properties are optimised for use in heat pumps. • The corrosion-protected, enamelled metal casing is made from hot-dip galvanised, powder coated sheet steel. Colour: Alpine white.
Efficiency • Optimum operation and high efficiency all year round thanks to the inverter and integral recuperator.
Installation • Carrying handles are provided on the back panel for easy transport. No special safety precautions are required when siting. Only the minimum room size must be complied with. Internal pressure hoses enable direct hydraulic connection to the heating and brine circuits. For easy installation, the hydraulic connections are equipped with quick-release fittings and come with thermal insulation.