Ground source heat pumps
WPE-I 15 HW 230 GB Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- High hot water convenience and mono mode heating thanks to high flow temperatures of up to 75 °C
- Pressure monitoring in the heat source circuit with integral brine pressure switch
- Quick, space saving installation thanks to built-in DHW cylinder and high level of integration
- Inverter technology allows ideally matched heating output through the variable speed compressor
- Very quiet operation thanks to the intelligent sound prevention concept including a number of anti-vibration mounts
- Futureproof and eco-friendly refrigerant with high efficiency
- Easy to transport as the refrigerant circuit and cylinder module can be separated from one another and are fitted with integral carrying handles
Application • This ground source heat pump with output-dependent control and inverter technology is installed indoors. • The high level of integration simplifies installation whilst the small footprint means that it does not take up much space. • The heat pump can be used in modernisation projects as flow temperatures of up to 75 °C are available all year round for room heating and DHW heating. • Mono mode is possible for both heating and DHW heating.
Convenience features • Quiet operation, due to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. • The integral heat pump manager ensures fully automatic, weather-compensated control of the heating system. Control via the home network or from a mobile device is possible via the optional Internet Service Gateway. With integral heat and electricity metering via refrigerant circuit data. • High level of integration: high efficiency circulation pumps and expansion vessels for the brine and heating side are included. Also integrated are the electric emergency/auxiliary heater for mono energetic operation and pasteurisation, the heating diverter valve for DHW heating and a safety valve with drain pipe. • The refrigerant circuit works with the eco-friendly and futureproof refrigerant R454C whose properties are optimised for use in heat pumps. • The corrosion-protected, enamelled metal casing is made from hot-dip galvanised, powder coated sheet steel.
Efficiency • Optimum operation and high efficiency all year round thanks to the inverter and integral recuperator.
Installation • Carrying handles are provided on the back panel for easy transport. No special safety precautions are required when siting. Only a minimum room size must be ensured. Internal pressure hoses enable direct hydraulic connection to the heating and brine circuits. For easy installation, the hydraulic connections are equipped with quick-release fittings and are thermally insulated.