HSBC 300 cool (GB) Set
Questions about the product Get contact
- Space saving positioning thanks to integration of DHW cylinder, buffer cylinder and hydraulic working parts into a single appliance
- Large area heat exchanger for high DHW demand
- The integral cylinder for DHW heating is combined with a heating heat pump and integrated into the heating system.
- Can be used for cooling via area heating system or fan convectors (condensation resistance)
- Installation requires little effort thanks to high level of integration including WPM heat pump manager
Application • This integral cylinder is suitable for DHW heating in heat pump mode. It can be simultaneously integrated into heating systems for the hydraulic connection and is used for delivery to/separation between the heat pump and heating circuit. • Designed for heating and cooling in family houses.
Convenience features • DHW cylinder comprising an enamelled steel cylinder with directly applied foam insulation, an internal indirect coil and a magnesium signal anode for additional corrosion protection. The buffer cylinder is a steel cylinder with directly applied foam insulation. • The heat pump manager, cylinder charging pump, heating circuit pump and 3/2-way diverter valve are included. Prepared for optional extension with a heating circuit with mixer.
Installation • The cylinders are arranged one above the other, can be separated from each other for easier installation and are equipped with recessed grips.
Efficiency • Low standby losses because both the cylinder volume and the indirect coil surface area are matched to the application.