New WPE-I range featuring hot gas technology
Introducing our new range of inverter-driven gound source heat pumps for the non-domestic market.
This new range has been designed to maximise return on investment from the Non-Domestic RHI, increase overall efficiencies and reduce installation costs and complexity.
- Inverter technology means heat output can be adjusted exactly to suit the required capacity of the building. The benefits are:
- Groundworks can be sized exactly to the building – rather than the nearest heat pump model - , minimizing groundwork costs
- More – or indeed all – of your running hours can now attract the higher (tier 1) RHI tariffs
- Fewer instances where two heat pumps are required to get close to your actual heat requirement making for cheaper and easier- to-install projects
- Optional hot gas technology captures energy from the hottest part of the refrigerant circuit to produce hot water. Combined with SBS stores this offers the benefits of:
- No immersion heaters required – the heat pump can raise and maintain high water temperatures to restrict bacterial growth
- Utilizing hot gas technology for hot water production even when the heating is off.
- Smaller cabinet sizes – making it easier to fit more powerful models into smaller spaces or to install in previously difficult-to-access sites.
- Improved sound quality
- New colour touch-screen controller offers:
- Good integration capability through interfaces: ISG with Modbus TCP and SG
- Cascadable up to 16 unit
- Optional additional capability for bivalent system control
|Model name/size||Product code|
|WPE-I 33 H 400 Premium||201412|
|WPE-I 44 H 400 Premium||201413|
|WPE-I 59 H 400 Premium||201414|
|WPE-I 87 H 400 Premium||201415|