Air source heat pumps
WPL-A 05 HK 230 Premium
- Air source heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- Ideal for new build and modernisation
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Highest energy efficiency even when using radiators
- Optional integration into the home network and control via smartphone (additional components required)
- Flow temperatures of up to 75 °C for first rate DHW convenience
Questions about the productGet contact
Create a pleasant climate all round
This air source heat pump doesn’t just take care of your heating and hot water. In the summer months, it can also provide cooling. And even at very low outside temperatures of down to minus 25 °C, it achieves high flow temperatures for pleasant room heating and high DHW convenience. This inverter appliance therefore offers you a valuable service, no matter whether you are building a new home or modernising an older one.
Doing the environment a good turn
The models in this series are set up to use a particularly futureproof refrigerant. Combined with an excellent efficiency level, this heat pump raises your environmental credentials in building services to a new high.