HSBC 225 S 1
Questions about the product Get contact
- Space saving positioning thanks to integration of DHW cylinder, buffer cylinder and hydraulic working parts into a single appliance
- Suitable for high DHW demand thanks to large-area heat exchanger
- The integral cylinder for DHW heating is combined with a heating heat pump and integrated into the heating system.
- Installation requires little effort thanks to high level of integration including WPM heat pump manager
- HSBC 225 S 1 is sold as part of a package with heat pump models WPL-A 07 HK Premium or WPL 25 ACS.
Application • This integral cylinder is suitable for DHW heating in heat pump operation and at the same time can be integrated into heating systems to form the hydraulic connection. It is used for delivery to/separation between the heat pump and heating circuit. • Designed for heating in family houses.
Convenience features • The integral cylinder consists of a stainless steel cylinder with directly applied foam insulation and an internal indirect coil. The buffer cylinder is integrated. All components for the hydraulic connection are also included. • The heat pump manager, cylinder charging pump, circulation pump and 3/2-way diverter valve are included.
Installation • Thanks to its compact, highly integrated design, the integral cylinder takes up very little space within the building. Stainless steel cylinder for easy transportation to the installation site.
Efficiency • Low standby losses because both the cylinder volume and the indirect coil surface area are matched to the application.