Floor mounted cylinder
ESH 250 F Trend GB
Questions about the product Get contact
- High hot water convenience due to electric flanged immersion heaters
- Durable and lightweight inner cylinder made from stainless steel
- Low energy losses thanks to the high grade thermal insulation
- Straightforward installation due to low weight, pre-installed components and height-adjustable feet
- Space saving installation possible with optional mounting bracket – for example above the washing machine
Application • These pressure-tested electric floor mounted cylinders are suitable for providing DHW to multiple draw-off points in apartments of 30 m2 or more. • The unvented, pressure-tested appliances can be used with all commercially available pressure taps.
Convenience features • The high level of hot water convenience is made possible by integral electric flanged immersion heaters. • The preferred temperature is variably selected and maintained at the level set on the controller. • Powerful performance makes it possible to supply hot water on demand even with smaller appliances – saving space in the installation room. • Unobtrusive connections for water and electricity. • The inner cylinder is made of stainless steel.
Efficiency • Low energy losses thanks to high grade thermal insulation.
Installation • Easy handling due to low weight. • Levelling with height-adjustable feet integrated into the floor mounted cylinder. • Quick and straightforward installation is ensured by the pre-installed T&P valves and the pre-installed valve combination for the inlet and outlet. • Space saving installation, even directly above the washing machine, is possible with an optional mounting bracket.
Safety • Anti-scalding protection can be integrated through the internal temperature limit. • Resettable high limit safety cut-out reset button.